Community FAQs and Guidelines (read this first)

DS_Bradon
DS_Bradon Administrator Posts: 7 Staff
5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
edited November 2023 in Announcements

Welcome to the Double Stitch Community!

We're so excited you're here with us, and we've put together this handy guide to help you get started:

How do I create a new post?

You can create a new post by clicking on the "New Post" button on the main forum page.

Can I share my own designs on the forum?

Absolutely! This community is all about sharing ideas and building Double Stitch together, so we encourage you to post your own designs and projects.

How can I contact Double Stitch directly?

You can contact our friendly customer service team at [email protected] with any queries or concerns. However, our team members are right here on the forums, so feel free to tag a team member (example @DS_Bradon) to get our attention!

Forum rules

We're a friendly bunch, and we want you to feel free to express yourself here on the forums. As such, we don't really like to have too many "rules," but there are some basic things to keep in mind as you explore our community:

• Be nice. We know it sounds simple, but please respect one another and don't sweat the small stuff.
  • Do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the general public.
  • Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
  • Spam and advertisements will not be tolerated.
  • Do your best to keep your posts relevant to the forum category.

Repeated breaking of the rules may result in the banning and/or removal of your account.

Tips and tricks

• Use reactions. Like and/or agree with other users' posts and replies to let them know you appreciate them!
  • Mention others. Want to get someone's attention? Put an @ symbol before a username, they’ll get notified when you do.
  • Update your notification preferences. By default, you’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can change which notifications you receive in your profile settings.
  • Send private messages. You can private message members by going to your inbox, or visiting their profile page (click their username anywhere).
  • Don’t want to see everyone’s signature? You can hide signatures by going to Edit Profile > Signature Settings.
  • Check out the forum from your mobile phone. Just visit community.doublestitch.com in your browser - no need to download an app.
  • Want to embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest Pin or a Tweet? Just paste in the link. We'll embed the content for you automatically! Easy peasy.

That's it for now! Feel free to respond directly to this post with any additional questions. And more importantly, have fun!

Comments